Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Hi, I have a continuing problem with my email. I need sometimes

Customer Question

Hi, I have a continuing problem with my email. I need sometimes to use the highlighted entry on these but I cannot seem to. As a result I cannot get to the instruction they are offering and especially frustrating as I am trying to sell a car. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Sounds like it could be a problem with your browser or an extension/plugin not allowing you to click on the links properly, would you like me to setup a remote session so I can solve it for you and see if we can come up with a permanent solution since you seem to have asked this question once before already?
Regards,
Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Great, you will receive the request now in form of a popup window where you need to click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Once you click that it will enable us to communicate privately so I can show you how to get connected with me directly.