ptorres007
ptorres007, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10 Years of IT experience.
34552149

will deleting emails from my mobile phone email accounts free

Customer Question

will deleting emails from my mobile phone email accounts free more space on my mobile...in other words is it the quantity of emails the problem or that I simply have an email account which I use my mobile to see the emails and therefore the quantity not important?
Category: Email
Expert:  ptorres007 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your question today.

Customer:

Yes, deleting emails on your mobile phone will create more space. Your mobile phone stores emails from the app, so deleting some will save you on storage.

Customer:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Just checking in, did you have any further question?