Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

email problems since 6th dec. I have made 4 phone calls none

Customer Question

email problems since 6th dec. I have made 4 phone calls none of which have helped. I still cannont receive emails. recepients reply but I don't receive them. for some reason my old email address was supposedly taken off which was *****@******.*** but when they reply to me that is who it goes to. Not my new email address *****@******.***.
I access my emails on Outlook express and have never had problems before.
This is your problem as you erased my original address without my permission and I have had this problem ever since. I am 80 years old and this is causing me a lot of stress. I am seriously thinking of changing providers.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean your internet service provider / email provider could not fix your email issue?

I'm an independent computer support technician. I can fix this issue for you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

because of the problem with my computer i have not been able to get in touch with you. will I be able to have a refund as this has cost me £56 for
nothing.

In sorry, I've been waiting for your reply. Is your computer working now? Do you still need help with this issue? Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes computer is working now. But is has been very diffucult had to call in a family friend to help and he was able to solve the problem. Caused by talktalk. A

Great. I'm canceling this for you. If you need help with anything else, please let me know anytime. Thank you.