John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I cannot delete my emails under the new format.

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma'am which email service are you using just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

John :

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

Could you please answer my above questions so that i can help you better

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat,Could you please answer my above questions so that i can help you better