Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  Specialize in email support.
10156100

I recently changed my email address and my password *****

I recently changed my email address and my password ***** everything appears to be working fine. However, I received an email on my i-phone apparently from google asking me to confirm my address and indicating that thy had emails to the address I had before the change and that they were reluctant to deliver them until or unless I proved I was the owner of the earlier email address. I am sorry if this sounds confusing and trust that you can understand. It appears that you will only answer if I paid you much more than £15. if this is true then I shall logoff.

Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 2 years ago.
Cris :

Cris :

Thanks for using JustAnswer.com to ask your question, I am Cris.

Cris :

Are you with me?

Customer:

Yes, I am with you

Cris :

Great, the email you received is not legit. Google will never ask for you to verify any personal information via email. Your info is all access within your Gmail settings in which you enter yourself.

Cris :

Do not reply to the email as it is a scam to steal your personal info.

Cris :

Do you have any further questions for me?

Customer:

What can I now do about it?

Cris :

Did you reply back to the email?

Customer:

Yes, I responded, telling them the password ***** of my earlier emails

Cris :

OK, what you will then need to do is change your password ***** This way they no longer have access to your email account.

Customer: