Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

GA cv I cannot access my mail. Aol is asking me password,

Customer Question

I cannot access my mail. Aol is asking me for my password, which I don't remember, and when I try to get a password, they tell me I can't have it!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is possible your using the wrong site to get your password.
Click on my link below please and use this site to reset your password
Click me to view
Then once done, use this new password ***** sign in.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Camille-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/8vtrb-cannot-access-mail-aol-asking-password.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know the results