Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How can I reset my hotmail login password

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, please click on my link below
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
this will then take you through the process to reset your password ***** you can use the new password ***** sign in.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please