Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I ordered the exercise book two days ago it was called X4...(I

I ordered the exercise book two days ago it was called X4...(I forget the last bit) and got a thank you message. It cost £16.84 and will show up on my bank statement as
Clkbank.com.YHDB8WEB. I pressed the download button but nothing happened. As it looked like a book will it be coming in the post?
Also your members talk about a cookbook which I have never had unless they mean the choices on line. Have I mistaken that?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which website address you used to purchase the book?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It was the usual trimdownclub website. There was a man and a woman explaining about the exercises which were easy to do in a short time.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,
I am not sure which of the books you purchased, but when you purchased this one, did you specify your home address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would not have given my home address as they did not ask for it but they asked for my e mail details and bank card details.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then you were meant to of downloaded it and there was an issue on your computer at the time.
Can you go back please (there should be a link i your email) and try to download it again.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think it must be a scam and I am not good with computers. Thank you for your help anyway. Perhaps you could look into the second question some time and ask it I should have had a cookbook.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It may of been Audrey, or an issue with your computer, likely though it was an issue with your computer at the time.
The cookbook they are referring to, is online as nearly all are now (you print them yourself).
Do you know the name? And I can find it for you.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs