Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

why can't I get on to my aol account you say got no email address

Customer Question

why can't I get on to my aol account you say got no email address had one so I must be paying monthly direct debit
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
,
. I look forward to helping you today.
That means that your account may have been compromised. When this occurs, you will need to first reset your password. After you do that, you will be able to log in.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL/AIM password:
Please, click the following link: https://account.login.aol.com/_cqr/opr/opr.psp
On that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.
Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.
If you have forgotten your security questions, click the Forgot Answer link when asked the question, fill out the requested information and continue. If that does not get you working, you can call the following number to resolve the problem: (###) ###-####
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit or click the Accept button.
If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com
Thank you again,
- Jason