Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

when I click my e-mails icon a picture pops up as if someone

Customer Question

when I click my e-mails icon a picture pops up as if someone is trying to sell a product. there is no x on the picture so I can't get rid of it, and it continues to block access to my e-mails.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
my name is***** and I would be happy to assist you today.

Can you tell me more about your computer? Are you using Windows or Mac? What type of email are you using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using an ACER laptop

Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
Patrick,

This sort of problem is easier to fix when I can see it . Can we start a remote session so that directly work with you on your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Chris R.

continue as you suggest

Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
Great. In a moment I will send you a link to get started.
Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
Instructions

Click the link below. It should bring you to a Just Answer page that has information about the session. It will ask you to Accept the Terms on the bottom. Click this button. Once you click this button a file will download(or you will be asked to download) a file. Accept the file and then RUN this file. Once this file is run it will connect to your session.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9004e6d1-e70b-4d83-afb5-20cf0dcfdc20
Expert:  Chris R. replied 2 years ago.
Session has been open few minutes now. Are you having trouble?