Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

Can I speak to someone about the problems I have rather than

Can I speak to someone about the problems I have rather than typing ?!
Basically concerned that I've lost my contact list from my ( now deleted) msn email account and worried about the ability to retrieve emails that will have been sent to that address since it was hacked 3 weeks ago.
Spoken to 'experts' in Manila and Mumbai.... poor communication technically(bad lines) and re language. Fed up ....
Help !
Category: Email
Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.
and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
If you're concerned about receiving emails from the now deleted account, the only way to receive them of course is to reactivate that email account. You can however forward your emails to your new email address but the old email account will need to be reactivated then set to forward the new emails to your new email address.
Any contacts that you had before in the old account is permanently deleted since you've deleted the account. You'll only be able to receive new emails at this point. I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Carl L
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Someone at Microsoft told me that everything is retrievable as long as when he speaks to me next (tomorrow) I have another computer alongside me as well as the one I'm using right now....so I'm extremely disappointed that I've paid £26 here to be told there's nothing that can be done so I feel I've thrown money away
I want to make it clear that no further monies are to be taken from my card and I'm not asking here for more help just expressing my diappointment