Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

, I turned on Auto-Renewal on 27/1/15 to automatically renew

Customer Question

, I turned on Auto-Renewal on 27/1/15 to automatically renew Subscription which is due on 18/2/15. To date nothing has happened and Subscritpion in McAfee page now shows in red that there is only 14 days left .
Will be absent from house future and must make sure automatic renewal will take place. Please advise asap. M D Munro
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Martin! Thank you question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you renew from the McAfee program or at the McAfee website?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,