Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I just changed my broadband

Customer Question

I just changed my broadband and my email to TalkTalk, or so I thought!
Email doesn't work and, now, TalkTalk state they don't support Outlook and I need to contact You guys at Microsoft to get this working.
With so little knowledge about these things, can someone please guide me through what needs to be done?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
First, can you tell me please who your email provider is? Is it the company you switched FROM? Or TalkTalk?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cancelled this payment. I did not wish to proceed. I requested that payment not be taken and for this to be confirmed.

I do not require any answers and require that you refund this payment.

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/8wyhi-i-just-changed-broadband-email-talktalk.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my email address is: *****@******.***

I hope this is enough for you to respond as requested.

Geoff

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry... to add one more thing...

When I was asked to confirm my email address before and I've just been asked to do so again, there's a red pop-up warning that the address is not accepted because it's already registered.

So, I could not complete the original request which prompted me to withdraw completely from the Just Answer routine.