Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How do I get my new card onto my kindle

Customer Question

How do I get my new card onto my kindle
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, you do it via your computer by following my instructions below please
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
Click me to go there
Sign into your Amazon account
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
Save this and the Kindle will then be updated with the new credit card and you can again make purchases.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can get as far as changing my card on computer be no further
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot get my new card on to my kindle
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What stops you from saving the changes Freda?