Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am having great difficulty getting into my Google account>

Customer Question

I am having great difficulty getting into my Google account> I cannot get my password ***** work and in trying to get a new one or recover the old I simply go round in a xcircle - I have so far wasted 2 hours! Can you help me to a new password ***** my Google account?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can you please copy and paste the URL here at the box below, so I can check?

And/or can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,