Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I am trying to set up a new Nokia Lumia 635 phone. I operate

I am trying to set up a new Nokia Lumia 635 phone. I operate Windows 8.1. There is a typo error in my e mail acount as held on the phone. How do I correct it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will have to factory reset the phone, it is the only way to change the primary account.
It will delete all data and return the phone to new, but this you cannot avoid.
To do this, turn the phone off
Then hold the volume Down, and connect the USB cable to the PC
wait about 8 seconds, and you see a ! on the screen, then press the following keys in this order.
Volume Up
Volume Down
Power
Volume Down
Wait and the phone will reset and you can set it up again
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.