Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I am having problems with Aol e-mails. Frequently when I try

I am having problems with Aol e-mails. Frequently when I try to reply to an e-mail & click
'send' the message will not go & I get a message saying 'we encountered a technical problem please try again' But after 8 or 9 attempts I usually give up !
Also I cannot send an e-mail with an attachment even though I have reduced the size.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Eileen! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Are you able to receive email messages fine?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Viet

Thanks for the speedy reply. I can accesss incoming e-mails fine but

the problem with difficulty sending started a few months ago.

It is usually when I am replyingto an incoming e-mail that I have the

problem or if I try to send an e-mail with an attachment.

You're welcome. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Viet

Sorry I forgot to say I have Windows ( I think it is 7.1 but [email protected] not sure.

You may connect remotely to my computer .

Eileen

That's okay. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=40150df2-9d9d-4243-be48-24de97ecdbf6

Or click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/ourqw83

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing yet. Am I doing something wrong?

Do you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect when clicking on the website

http://tinyurl.com/ourqw83? If yes, what happens when you open / run / install it?

Also, what is your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), AOL Desktop, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I clicked on the link I had a box which said 'you have chosen to open ElsinoreScreen Connect.' Would you like to save this file' or' cancel'

I clicked 'save this file'

After saving, can you open the file Elsinore.ScreenConnect in order to install it? Open your Downloads folder first, then open the file Elsinore.ScreenConnect in order to install it.

If you cannot find your Downloads finder, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on your keyboard to see if Downloads window show up.

If you still cannot find your Downloads folder, then press at the same time the two keys Windows and Pause on your keyboard, then tell me your windows version.

Please let me know. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.