Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

, my email address is *****@******.***. When I was

Customer Question

Hello, my email address is *****@******.***. When I was in Majorca last September I was blocked from My email account. I am going to Lanzarote next week and don't want to be blocked again. Can you Help? Ann
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This they do for your protection Ann, and you can't stop it but what you do is make sure all your contact information on the account is correct. Especially the security settings such as alternative email address and cell number.
They are likely going to require you to confirm yourself again as they will see your in a different country. You want this else email accounts would be hacked every day, but make sure your security information is correct and you can verify yourself in minutes and wont have any problems.
I can also do these steps for you on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.