Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

On my e-mail New page \there are not any words. OLD is OK ,

On my e-mail New page \there are not any words. OLD is OK , SENT is OK but new has vanished.
It is still possible to see that there are messages there and if you click on them the messages will come up but there are NO headings.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had not realised that this was going to cost me £29 per month. I was quite happy with a one off payment., but if this is not the case then I might as well go to my local Computer Shop.

However in answere to your questions:

I have AOL, Windows XP and I am happy to try a remote session

Monthly support session is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request, and we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=64bab810-0f24-4d3c-b9c8-0410da7df812

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.