Shefin
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Inbox showing 17 New emails, but not displaying when clicked,

Customer Question

Inbox showing 17 New emails, but not displaying when clicked, only previous unopened ones from days ago! How do I display them. They are shown in brackets - (17)
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please be informed that, AOL is currently experiencing a widespread outage.

As of 2 hours ago AOL issued an official statement on their twitter account that they are still working on fixing the issue:
https://twitter.com/aolsupporthelp

Unfortunately all you can do is wait it out at this time. For the most up to date news though keep checking that twitter link I gave you above.

In most cases they have these issues fixed within a couple hours so it should be back soon.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I coul;d not log in because the system would not accept my email address, saying it belonged to another user! Also, how was it possible for me to access the answer when AOL was down? Please refund the £13 or I will dispute it with my VISA provider. Sorry, but if you are an expert you should have known I could not access the answer yesterday. It has corrected itself today, but through no help from you I'm afraid!

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The issue was different for differnt users, with opening new emails and attaching files. Now all of the issue has been resolved.

If you are experiencing any issues still, please clear your cache, cookies and history. Get information from the link below.
https://help.aol.com/articles/clear-cookies-cache-history-and-footprints-in-your-browser

If you would like to get a refund, you contact contact our customer support from the link below.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

S H E F I N