Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Why is there a RED FLAG on my Mail Box

Why is there a RED FLAG on my Mail Box
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which email service you are using please? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

AOL

ok, there were a lot of problems yesterday with AOL Michael, they had a complete outage, but its fixed now.
Do you still have the red flag?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, still there but a least I can see and send Emails now.

ok the sending was an issue with the system, so that is resolved.
I believe you just flagged the message Michael, which is a way to highlight it for your own reasons (to remember to read it later ect)
If you click the flag it should then remove.
Does it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, Thanks,

Michael

Perfect
It was two problems, one the system outage yesterday and that you just had an email flagged. It will be ok now.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.