John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I am trying to reconnect my email. not getting reconition of

Customer Question

I am trying to reconnect my email. not getting reconition of my email address *****@******.*** or talktalk.net. I have no account number to hand so cannot send emails.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma'am how are you trying to get into the email is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

John :

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

John :

Which email service are you using i know you entered it in the question but due to privacy and security reasons its blocked and marked as xxxxx so could you please let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

John :

Note: - Type your message in the chat box below then press enter to send it or click on reply to send it so that I can see your reply

John :

There has been an issue with logging into talktalk webmail and it had been resolved now which you can read in this link http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/problems-logging-webmail

John :

Could you please try to login now using this link talktalk webmail see if you can open your email and please let me know the status
Thanking You,
John