Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

since sunday i have been unable to access my 888 and poker

Customer Question

since sunday i have been unable to access my 888 and poker stars account. both sites have tried everything and the conclusion is that it is a windows problem. When i get onto the login in page. a message comes up saying Poker Stopped working Windows is lookking for the problem and is closing down the site. then it just closes the sites. I rely on these sites as i play poker for a living.I played on these sites on Saturday with no problem at all.Can you help to resolve this issue?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your software issues. Since you mentioned other Windows-related problems and browsers like Firefox and Chrome freezing, I believe there are other issues in your system that is causing the software issues. It can be registry issues or malware issues.
By the way, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing these issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 7. yes you can

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Darren,
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access.
When connected to your computer, I can perform a cleanup to fix registry and malware-related issues and fix your poker software issues.
Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Darren,
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. At this point, we can use Team Viewer.
Please click on this link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx
In that page, please DO NOT click on the big green "Download" button. Instead, please click on the link that says "Join Remote Control Session" and you shall be able to download the remote tool for free.
After downloading, RUN the tool and then give me the 9-digit ID and the password ***** you will see in the small team viewer window so that I can remote in. Also, DO NOT close the small team viewer window so that I can remote in.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-####/p>

password *****

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Darren,
I am now connected and will start to work on fixing the problems.
Regards,
Jess