Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

my cannon Mg 6350 has stopped printing, The little box says

Customer Question

my cannon Mg 6350 has stopped printing, The little box says there is a fault B200, I have un jammed the paper but the fault notification is still there what else can I do to rectify this problem.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This error means the mainboard has failed and there can be a number of causes for this, so we will work through and eliminate the causes.
As the first step, remove the power from the printer and wait 10 minutes.
then plug the power in, turn the printer on and tell me if you still get the error please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Having turned off my printer,and unplugged it, I have waited for ten minutes. On turning the printer on, the printer could not find the yellow ink. I have Ensured it was in properly (I Believe it was), the printer then told me to wait a moment, this moment was over five minutes.

I have now printed my letter, I sheet of paper came out of the printer blank, followed by my letter, which appears to have been printed a lot lighter than usual.

Please continue to advise.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Which version of windows are you running Michael?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 8

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Michael
Press the windows key and then on the start screen type in
printer and click on devices and printers.
Then right click on the printer and select printer properties
Then click on print test page.
Tell me please how this prints out
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have gone to www.teamviewer.com, I have clicked on download, a drop box says all downloads, Integrate your logo, But not, Teamviewer Quick Support

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to actual click on the word download Michael
Your just hovering your mouse over it, you need to click it please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Found it while you where away, sorry No 5 8 5 3 1 2 6 1 7 Password ***** 8 8 1

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thank you