IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Is it possible to get the below on yahoo mail. Someone I know

Is it possible to get the below on yahoo mail. Someone I know is pissing me off and I wont to throw them off and them think I have closed down my yahoo mail...help
Another way to fight spammers is to bounce a non-delivery notification back to the sender which they might take you off their email address list. Here we have 5 tools which you can use to bounce email back to sender.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

If you receive e-mails from one or several e-mail addresses that you want to block, Yahoo! Mail allows you to easily set up 2 things:
1. e-mail filtering - allow you to have those e-mails automatically deleted or moved to another e-mail folder
2. e-mail blocking - allows you to permanently block those senders so e-mails from them never reach your Inbox. It will be like they never sent you any e-mail. They won't know that you blocked them.
Have you already tried setting one of those options?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my help to you using the rating box (smiley faces).

Thanks,
IT Miro