Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

please tell me / show me how I can retrieve a old email

Customer Question

hi please tell me / show me how I can retrieve a old email I sent to british cycleing, or show me all the emails from btitish cycling. thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which email service this is for please? eg: Hotmail?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi not to shawe, they always send to me the same way, been in old/send,but not back to xmas can you get them back for me.thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Yes, but I need to know which email system you use please Michelle
I can see you are a new user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,