Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thunderbird email password ***** working??

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Before I can help you with this problem, please tell me the email account you have on your Thunderbird. Is it a Yahoo Mail? Gmail? Hotmail? AOL? or others?
Also, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Others

Windows 8

Paul

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Paul,
Thank you for writing back with that information. If your email is none of the email providers I asked about, please tell me your email address but just replace the @ sign with AT like jessATmyemail.com, or put a space before and after the @ sign, like jess @ myemail.com.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

paulATpaultrinemanmortgages.co.uk

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Paul,
Thank you for writing back with that information. So you own a website and this email address is your email account associated with your company domain name.
Is your website hosted by Heart Internet hosting company?
Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the Thunderbird issue and fix it while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jess

My website is hosted by Swiftonline and yes you can access my computer

Paul

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi Paul, Thank you for that information. Thank you for your permission to do remote access.

Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. At this point, we can use Team Viewer.

Please click on this link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

In that page, please DO NOT click on the big green "Download" button. Instead, please click on the link that says "Join Remote Control Session" and you shall be able to download the remote tool for free.

After downloading, RUN the tool and then give me the 9-digit ID and the password ***** you will see in the small team viewer window so that I can remote in. Also, DO NOT close the small team viewer window so that I can remote in.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
*********
5488
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Paul,
Thank you for the digits. Unfortunately, I cannot see the 9-digit ID since it is showed to me as *********. Please post it again but put spaces every 3 digits like 123 456 789.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

336 909 964

5488

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Paul for accepting the additional service offer of remote access. W are almost there.
I am now connecting.
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Paul,
Thank you very much for your patience. The issue was resolved through remote access support. The problem was that the POP server password ***** rejected or cleared unintentionally. We got it back from the saved password ***** Thunderbird and all is well now.
Thank you for using our service. if you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M"so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess