Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My Btyahoo email inbox screen doesn't have a tool bar atop

My Btyahoo email inbox screen doesn't have a tool bar atop containing buttons for edit which allow me to copy, cut, paste . Where are they to be found please? Urgent query for a piece of work in progress.
alan R
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Alan! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will try this tomorrow from home - alan

OK; please reply back at that time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am out today until pm GMT !! EST was I presume - Eastern Std Time ? 5hrs difference to us?

Problem with initiation into global interactions. Confirm. Must find out when my free seven days ceases and vast subscription starts !!

alan

PS see addition above - Vista system !

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=85422e52-910d-4c26-b71c-5a02d4a54fb1

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Do you go to the website bt.com (or yahoo.com) to use email?

What's your Internet browser program, i.e., Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), Firefox, or Chrome, etc.?

In your email, can you press & release the key Alt, then you should get a menu at the top row (File Edit View etc.), then click on the View menu at the top, then select the item Toolbars, then click on the Menu bar option.
, then from now on, you can use the Edit menu to Copy, Cut, and Paste.

By the way, you can use shortcut keys also. For example, after selecting something, you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and C on your keyboard in order to copy.
, then click where you want to copy, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and P on your keyboard in order to paste.

, and after selecting something, you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and X to cut.

We can schedule a time for remote support as you need. Please let me know. Thank you.