Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've lost my "mail" icon from my

Customer Question

I've lost my "mail" icon from my Google account. They asked me a lot of questions I didn't understand, in French and not English moreover and now I access my E mails, please help Signed - a computer idiot Shirley XXX

Category: Email
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 2 years ago.

Hello there please kindly elaborate.

Can you still access your email please?

Was this an icon on your desktop that would click to take you to the gmail login page?

How do you view your gmail please; what programme do you use or are you using a web browser such as Internet Explorer?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I can access my e mails now but Google (I have a google Email account, keep on putting up a message saying Google Password ***** in Internet Account. I keep putting it in and it comes up again and again. I don't know what they want or why they're doing this. It started after I clicked for an 'update for OXS' but they say the following need to be filled in to authorise your OXS and I don't know what they want me to do. Its not at all clear.

***** *****lin

Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
That has nothing to do with Google it is asking for your computer password ***** your Apple ID password...