Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I cannot send E Mails it refers to Yahoo Mail troubleshoot.

I cannot send E Mails it refers to Yahoo Mail troubleshoot. It is important as I need to get newspapers reports to the printers
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the error message when you try to send an email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yahoo Mail came up with comments- we cannot send your E Mail as we are temporarily down go to troubleshoot. I did and ended up with yourselves. Over the last 24 hours the problem has now sorted itself out but why was Yahoo Mail down. Reply to : *****@******.***

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,

Yahoo! had an outage yesterday and it happens from time to time. Most of the time it is corrected by itself. I am going to include a website that you can use to see if the company is working so you can tell if it is just you in the future.

Here is the link: http://downrightnow.com/

Please be sure to use the rating system before you go as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.