Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  A+ MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

I have said I had an email last night and was reading it and

I have said I had an email last night and was reading it and then disconnected can this be retrived?
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/email/91spa-cannot-mail-new-gmail-accounbt-when-set-working-fine-its.html
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information do you want? I have a short history of emails on this account but cannot access any of them, including the one from last night.

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Please see my response to your original question here:
-
-
The account has been deleted and is not recoverable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** was it deleted, do you know?

Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.
Accounts can only be deleted by their creator unless some violation of Google site policy has occurred. If a spammer somehow hacked the account and was sending out thousands of emails under the new address Google may have shut it down because it was a new account and they figure it had been set up for just that purpose.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.