John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

unable to send emails but can receive ok

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.Which email application are you using is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail or any otherNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email immediately after i reply. To reply back to me type in the box belowSincerely,John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

John

I have a HP notebook windows 7 and an ipad and both receive but cannot send emails.

my only recourse is to use www.my email.com to send emails.

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for details sir.When did this problem started and are you currently communicating to me from the windows 7 PC if soMay i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

John

yes I am using the windows 7 pc

go ahead and remotely access if you can

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=05cb33e3-6c79-495c-a3f0-a69fca762eef that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.