Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I have 2 email accounts, one eg online shopping

I have 2 email accounts, one for payments eg online shopping etc -gmail
another one for work- outlook
I need another one for leisure but not sure about yahoo, I was getting too many junk mail last time. I need another email provider any suggestions
Can having 2 separate email addresses to the same provider cause a problem on a app
Category: Email
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

I will recommend gmail, because I personally use it and it is one of the professional email provider, I have seen. Although gmail is a free service, but they work like professionals. I am using three email account from gmail in my smartphone, so there is no problem in using them at all.

Please let me know, if you need any further help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How does it work if you have for example two separate accounts on gmail, for the app purposes. I imagine you would only have one email going to the phone right for gmail. Then I would have to sign in to check the other email account myself

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
No, you can sync them both at the same time. If you use "gmail" app then, you can use all the email account at the same time. Just select the email which you want to check and you see the emails listed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So if one is hacked too for example, will it affect the other one?

Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
No, not at all.