Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have 2 email accounts , one mail,

I have 2 email accounts for gmail, one for important mail, another one for leisure. Is it possible to have both email accounts coming to someone's phone?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes this is no problem.
If you tell me the make and model of the phone I can tell you how to add it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have the samsung s4

I already have the gmail app on the phone

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Open the Gmail App
Press on the three bars in the top left then click on Settings.
then click on Add account and you can add a second gmail account to view on the phone.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, under settings, there is then general settings, there is no option to add account

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You don't press on General Settings Mary, but where it list General settings, below is your gmail account and below that is Add Account.