Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

i was wondering if yahoo is blocking any emails from 163.com

Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have any reason to believe it is blocked?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have have been told by many friends in china that the letters were sent out and not bounced back to them, so i guess it was ok

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Roy,

If there was an issue, they would receive a mailer daemon email back letting them know.

If you send out an email to @163.com -- do they receive it? do you get an error email?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i got an error email back when i sent it to them, but they got no error messages when they sent it to me. but i did not receive any of their emails yet.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Can you send another email and copy/paste the email that you get back? It will be very helpful to determine the exact issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

actually it was a wrong email address i sent, but the emails coming to me from them from 162.com did not arrive. i have chatted with my friends on a site and they said we can send out with no bounce back messages. is there any way to check to see if yahoo is blocking those emails?

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Roy,

If you send an email to the @163.com address that is correct, do they get it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i just sent one it did not bounce back. but she said she never got it. its the same for them over there when they send me an email.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Roy,

I just checked the domain 163.com and it is does show up on the blacklist which means emails will not go through.