KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Is it possible to retrieve emails that I should have received

Is it possible to retrieve emails that I should have received for example I sent out some invites asking people to reply to *****@******.*** instead of wayne.mills'btinternet.com?
Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer
Do you mean that you sent emails from a different address but asked the recipients to reply to a different address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I sent out a paper invite by royal mail with my incorrect email address. I missed the dot between wayne and mills

What is lost may now have been lost, but future replies can be saved if you create a new address with the incorrect e-mail address, and then access it. Since the e-mail address had a BT domain, you will need to speak to BT to help you with creating a new account (if they allow this).
Hope that helps.