Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I want to send about 7000 emails on 1 day only. Can I buy

Customer Question

I want to send about 7000 emails on 1 day only. Can I buy an email account that will allow me to do this? I don't mind what the cost and conditions might be. It is not for business purposes and I will make no money from it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
I do not suggest you do that your email address will eventually be flagged as spam you should use a service that does that for you like MailChimp or Constant Contact. That keeps your email address safe.
There is no email account that will allow you to send that many in a day any way. You are kind of stuck with a service. You can do a one time only email.