Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Why I cannot view my e mails?

Customer Question

Why I cannot view my e mails?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.Which email service is configured in the email client just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?3.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etcSincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email.To reply back to me type in the box below
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is too late at night to continue. I will try again in the morning

***** *****

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sure,when you come back please let me know by replying through this page.