Shefin
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

How do I type the digit 6 Kindle e reader? It is part

How do I type the digit 6 for my Kindle e reader? It is part of my wireless passcode.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can enter numbers and symbols by tapping the keyboard's 123!? key. Tap ABC to go back to the regular keyboard. Enter the password ***** the Wi-Fi network using the device integrated keyboard on a Kindle Keyboard or by pressing the keyboard key on the Kindle.

You can get instructions from the below links.
http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/19902/~/connecting-the-kindle-e-book-reader-to-a-wireless-network

Or http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-set-up-wifi-on-your-kindle-paperwhite.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT smiley face and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

S H E F I N