Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I am severely disabled and need contact with my friends

Customer Question

Hi, I am severely disabled and need contact with my friends to lift my spirits. Facebook is claiming that neither of my 2 email addresses are valid and although I just reset my password ***** wrote it clearly in my password ***** they are insistent that they can find no trace of me. I am on the strongest pain medication the doctor can give me just so I can manage my day which explains why I can't remember which one of two choices I used when I set up the account. Please can you help me I am thoroughly demoralised because of being denied.?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today. I am very sorry about your Facebook issues. Before I can help you with this issue, please tell me: Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or Mac to use your Facebook?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again - is your name Jess also. It's a good name. I am using
an iPad 2 iOS 8. For some strange reason Safari would have been my
preference but the iPad and Safari don't suit each other. So I use google chrome or dolphin.
Jess I apologise I didn't realise your post was here. The reason I found you was because I was looking for a way to tell you that I am too tired to stay awake. Should I just leave the iPad on or would you be happy to continue with this tomorrow. Please just let me know. If you don't hear back from me it's going to be because I am asleep. .... so sorry
Please let me know and all the best from Jess.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, is your name Jess? Wow...we have the same name then... Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your persisting issues. Yes, you can rest now and we can resume with this tomorrow. It may be late there in your country but is it a hot sunny morning here where I am. So we can resume with this when you are back and available and ready to resume.By the way, do you have a computer also there so that I can remotely connect to it and fix your Facebook issues there? Thank you and keep me posted.Regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess our desk top died last week and the lap top is my son's and he would not allow me to use it. So I'm sorry but I don't dare ask him he is joined at the hip to his laptop and it is a mortal sin to touch it, so sorry Jess
I just got this rude message which lost all of the previous email saying we are sorry you are not happy with you service. I never said or emailed anyone from company implying I was unhappy. So when all is said and done I'm going to be the mad old lady who beats their rude behaviour into submission and get a grovelling apology from them. You have been fantastic and I like you. Just so you know what jealous fools people can be. All the best and thank you Jess from Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your persisting issues with your Facebook. Can you please tell me the 2 email addresses that you mentioned being associated with your facebook? Please post the emails with spaces before and after the @ sign, like jess @ mysmail.com so that I can see them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess good to catch up with you, I just want to say a massive thank you for all the time and energy you are investing in my mess. Ok as I understand it, (please let me know if I'm not giving you the right info.)
jessmaidment3 @ googlemail.com
jessmaidment3 @ gmx.co.uk
Also whil we are on the subject Facebook is still using
*****@******.*** as my back up address but that account is no longer in service.
Thanks - Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess,
Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your persisting issues. I am also sorry for the late reply.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing these problems while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess