Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How do I turn off the automatic pdf conversion when downloading

How do I turn off the automatic pdf conversion when downloading from e-mails?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me what you mean please with automatic PDF conversion? You mean the entire email becomes a PDF?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello, Richard

I am currently working on an outsource basis for a Solicitor/Advocate and he often sends me legal forms that have been saved as a pdf. On opening the pdf from his e-mails, Microsoft automatically converts it and I cannot complete filling the form. It is driving me crazy!

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, if they are saved as PDF you cant edit them unless you have Adobe Acrobat installed to edit it.
Do you have it installed?
Or which program do you want them to be opened in?