Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Can you tell me, please how can I recover all my hotmail

Customer Question

Hi. can you tell me, please how can I recover all my hotmail emails for Sept 2014 which has been deleted by mistake?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In Hotmail, click on the deleted folder.
Check for them there. If you do not see them, go to the bottom of that page.
At the bottom you will see Recover Deleted Messages in blue
Click on that then check for your deleted messages. If they can be recovered you will then see them there.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard
I was only interested & asking to recover my all deleted emails for Sept last year. What you advised & I have done only recover messages until 22.04. 2015
How to recover Sept 2014??
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
That is the only procedure to recover deleted emails Irina, there is no other procedure. If you did not see the emails from Sept when doing my procedure, then they have been removed from the server and it will not be possible to recover sorry as they have been permanently deleted.
Please do not shoot the messenger, I can only tell you what is possible and how Microsoft operate. It would not be possible to keep all emails, always on the server, it would take up too much space for this free server.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.