Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cannot get into my E-mail I tried to change the name and

I cannot get into my E-mail I tried to change the name and now lost all connection can you retrieve my original E-mail
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ian! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HOTMAIL error message I cant get a code to change my email address therefor I want to cancel the proposed new address and revert back to my original. windows8. not sure about the remote session

Are you able to use your computer right now?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I am at my computer but I am not sure about the remote connection because if you should need to send an email I cant get into my mail, do you need to send a code to operate the remote session

No, there is no need to send any code. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b8f0bd5c-c8b0-4569-8cf6-da7bf81b7498

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you please return my deposit that I paid in good faith, I am not satisfied

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? I can fix your email issue for you. And we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes the £20 was paid in good faith now you are asking for more money if you can not fix my problem I am therefor dissatisfied with the outcome

I'm sorry, please ignore that, there is no additional charge, so don't worry. Can we start now? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there is an element of trust now you are changing your charges,please return my deposit of £20 as a dissatisfied customer

I'm sorry. The charges were always clear. The first amount is the deposit, which I would provide written instructions you can try for fixing this issue. The second amount is optional, which I would provide direct remote support, which would be easier and faster for you, but I'm waiving that amount for you; I'm providing you remote support for free. We haven't even started troubleshooting the issue yet, so we don't know the outcome yet. Please let me know if you'd like to continue. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very sorry but how can we start this remote session when I can not receive e-mails for the code to authorise the session

Please follow my steps below. Please click on the website below in order to connect remotely with you:

http://tinyurl.com/mm4o64s

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.