IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have just purchased Adobe Export PDF annual from you but

I have just purchased Adobe Export PDF annual from you but am still unable to edit or export a file. Whenever I click it just tells me to apply again. it doesn't recognize that I have already joined. My address is XXXXXXXXXXX and password ***** Why am I getting no response?

Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you use Adobe Acrobat Creative Cloud or stand-alone version?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello IT Miro,

I don't know! I have Adobe Reader XI installed anyway and couldn't get anywhere in trying to edit a booking form sent me by an Australian travel company. They wanted it filled in and returned by e-mail. All Adobe seemed able to do was to enable me to apply to buy this annual tool to do it with. It has so far proved useless. unless you can help me I shall have to print the form out, fill it in by hand and post it to them. Can you help or not?

I am reasonably computer literate but 91 so it may need explaining rather carefully!

regards

David XXXXXX

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi, David!

Sure, I can help.

I see you signed up for "Adobe Export PDF", but you say you want to be able to edit PDF documents. I am sorry to bring you bad news, but "Adobe Export PDF" is not able to edit PDF documents, but only export PDF documents to other formats, such as to Microsoft Word and Excel.

For editing PDF documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Professional.

Did you read what "Adobe Export PDF" is for before signing up?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Oh!

Yes and I thought I understood it but obviously didn't. how do I convert adobe Export PDF to "Adobe Acrobat Professional"?

David

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
First, I suggest to cancel the Adobe Export PDF subscription since you don't need it. You can do that by signing in to your Adobe account.

Go to:
http://www.adobe.com/uk/

and click on SIGN IN located in the upper right corner.

You can then sign up for Adobe Acrobat Pro, but it costs more than Adobe Export PDF. See this web page for more information about it:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/uk/en/acrobat.html?promoid=KSBOO
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks - however I still found it extremely difficult to access the right tool to cancel my account. There was no "sign in" on the right hand corner and I eventually got on to the right page by accident. It is a ridiculously complicated system. I realise that is not your fault but it accounts for my less than satisfactory verdict.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
I am glad I could help!

Sometimes you need to take more time to read everything that says on the page to get to the right place. SIGN IN is usually located at the top for all pages that require you to sign in with an account.

If you require any other assistance, let me know. I am here to help.

Regards,
IT Miro