Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a Yahoo email address with lots of unread emails which

Customer Question

I have a Yahoo email address with lots of unread emails which I'm unable to access
because Yahoo put an advert for a new email site over my original address which is
empty and not receiving any of my emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please tell me how I can get to my email account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Heather! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you sign out the new email account at the yahoo.com website, then sign in back your previous email account?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't sign in or out of the email site, It appears when I go to the

Yahoo site.(I can't remember the password ***** user ID.

I'm using ASUS and not sure what it is.

I don't mind a remote session but what is the cost, I've limited funds?

Thank you. Remote support is $19. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=80dfb6fa-a7f1-4972-b5ce-c5cc1721b7d8

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://tinyurl.com/my2kr24

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Viet,

This maybe a silly question but all my info is safe, isn't it?

I'm in safe hands, am I?

Yes, all your info is safe, I will only fix your email issue, I will not touch anything else. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://tinyurl.com/my2kr24

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you.
I have helped via remote support. If needed, please get back to me any time. Thank you very much.