Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I can't send emails also can't use short cuts to different

Customer Question

i can't send emails also can't use short cuts to different firms that are highlighted in their advert and e mails
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email. I will try my best to help you.

Sir please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or are you using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

2.Which email service is configured in the email client just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

3.Do you get any error message when you try to send a email ?

Sincerely,

John

Note: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir checking whether you got my previous reply.
Do you still need my help if so please let me know
Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

1 windows live mail

2 @ hotmail.co.uk

3 unable to send or recieve error id 0x800c0014

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the details.Are you currently communicating to me from the problematic PC,If so may i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is it not possible to fix without access to computer?. I'm not at ease allowing outside access.

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Its difficult to troubleshoot the issue that is why i asked for the remote access permission but i will open this question to other experts so that they can try to help you without remote access.Is that OK with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Just to clarify, are you using any email program, e.g. Outlook, Windows Mail, to access your emails?
Also, please rest assured - our remote session will be completely secure (SSL-encrypted), and will allow me to quickly check and resolve the issue you are having with your emails. You will have full control of your system during the session, and you can see what I'm doing at all times as well. Would you like to do this now?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if you cannot help without accessing my computer i don't want to go ahead.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
No issues; I'll troubleshoot the issues with you on this page itself. Could you provide further details about the issues you are having with Windows Live Mail, please?
Keep me posted.