Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I need to regain the Mozilla Thunderbird application since

Customer Question

I need to regain the Mozilla Thunderbird application since it has all my e-mails on it. How do i do this? Since I am VERY illiterate regarding computers you may need to phone me in order to talk me through any process. If so, my mob. is o7599902978
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
IT is actually better for you if I took over your computer and did this.
It is an additional service and I have made the offer.
Else we can continue here, just tell me when you lost Thunderbird and how please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Go ahead. The thunderbird application went into list mode whereas it normally shows my e-mails straightaway. I tried to wipe this style out and obviously got it very wrong

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, please accept the offer and I can do this
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect