Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I was sent two emails on wed and havent received them

Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

The best thing to do in this situation if you are positive they are not in your email account is to check with the sender and make sure they were sent to the correct address.

With so many email accounts in existance it is completely possible that the sender could have mispelled your address by one letter and the email ended up in someone elses account by accident.

So if you are able to receive email from others and are only missing these two you were expecting then the issue has to be on the senders end of things so contact them and ask them to resend them. Make sure they have your correct address.

That is really the only thing that could be the problem here assuming you are receiving from other people. They either sent to the wrong address or did not send them at all.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply and let me know.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above or faces below, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thanks,
Chris