Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Unable to send e-mails from my btinternet address

Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to receive emails fine?

What's the error or message when sending emails?

Are you still able to send emails at the www.bt.com website?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

What is your email program, such as Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird, etc.?

Did you make any change recently to your email that may have caused the issue, such as changing your email password, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Viet. Thanks for coming back to me. I can receive ok but I cannot send. The error message is ''If you are sending a link, try adding some text to it. This helps us fight spam.'' I am using Windows 8.

You're welcome. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its over to you. Have fun

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=844ff630-32dc-4702-a45a-c0de5ddc1dd3

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.