Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

From Nigel, in the UK. I've just received a new-style

Customer Question

Hi, from Nigel, in the UK. I've just received a new-style (to me) warning notice via a "green secure padlocked" source, advising me of unusual activity on my e-mail account. Two or three separate locations/sources are cited, of which only one I acknowledge as mine. The actual number is ***** and not new. The handset [htc mobile - has been loaned to me by a friend as my old samsung is playing up!] I have transferred my sim card. I have a problem logging onto my BT openreach wifi box that doesn't recognise my router codes! I lost confidence in the "verification" process when the sms message with verification code failed to show within a few minutes. Is this a scam, after all?

P.S. It seems there may be an issue with my I.D. login. It may be a problem with a cookie that stored my old password, which I had to change recently. If I could get back to my original log-in page, I would use it and hopefully become a "good-guy" again!

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check Nigel, are you still able to actually sign into your account?